Contact us to schedule a tour or to simply find out more. Tours are available Tuesday through Sunday 12noon – 7pm, scheduled for one person at a time, and usually last about an hour. *
* Our seats our limited and offered on a first come first serve basis.
* Please read & understand the admission requirements and pre-requisite for each course/module.
* Please note that private classes are available only for our Pro-DJ and Mixing & Mastering course modules.
* In order to secure your seat and have all your questions answered, we recommend that you apply well in advance.
* Please contact us for information about ongoing promotional offers and discounts.
* To schedule a tour of the school, or for more information, you can fill out the contact us form or directly reach us by: Call: +919818476967 | Mail: email@example.com
- English is mandatory. Every applicant must have a good understanding of English, as all our courses are taught entirely in the English language.
- Applicants must have a valid email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- We communicate by email. Please provide an email address that you check regularly.
- Basic computer skills are required for all our Modules, Courses and Diploma Programs.
- No outside equipment is required to complete the programs. Our studios are well equipped. Students can make studio bookings to complete their assignments and class projects for the duration of their course without any additional costs.
- There is no age limit for any of our courses, although we recommend that applicants are at least 10th standard pass for Diplomas, and at least 13 years old for our Production and DJ courses.
- All applicants must have a valid government identification: Aadhar Card or Passport
- PAN-CARD is mandatory of the person paying for the course, be it the student or the students guardian/parent.
- As our batch sizes are small and fill up quickly, you should reserve and re-confirm your seat well in advance. Once you are sure of joining, apply for the program through our online Application Button. Module/Course/Program fee is payable 100% upfront so ensure you have funds available or request for a payment plan/loan facility.
- Choose to pay per module or pay for a full program to avail bundle discounts. If accepted, you shall be contacted and shall be given instructions and a cut-off date to complete the registration formalities. You must deposit the course fee to confirm a seat.
- To reserve a seat for your desired module or course bundle with your preferred start date, you can pay online to block your seat and get access to our online registration form.
- Should you wish to pay offline or avail a payment plan (if such a plan has been offered to you), please contact the admissions office for details on application and registration.
- Courses are enrolled on a first come – first serve basis.
- For part payments- A link for online part payment will be provided allowing you to get access to the registration form.
- For offline mode– Once you have paid the Fee, we will email you a Digital Registration Form. Please complete the required information & fill up the online form.
2. Documents Submissions
- Submit the completed Digital Registration Form via email / link after online payment.
- Submit a scanned copy of a valid national ID proof via email (PAN card is mandatory along with passport ID page or aadhar card).
- Submit a digital photograph of yourself via email (passport picture or a clear selfie).
3. Fee Payment
- Your seat is confirmed only once we receive the full Fee payment for the course. (For part-time courses the Application Fee will only block the seat for 4 days.)
- Please deposit the Balance Fee payment within 4 days of starting the registration process. 100% fees are due upfront.
- If you were offered a payment plan/loan facility, please confirm the same via email, along with a confirmation of the loan availed within 24 hours of registration.
- Please complete all the formalities in time and double check:
- **Payment of Module Fee and Timely payment of additional Modules before their start date.
**Submission of registration form, digital photograph, and ID proof.
**If you are on a payment plan/loan facility, make sure to deposit your cheques as per the dates agreed upon.
- For Payment plans: All post-dated cheques are due at the time of registration.
- Only written communication will be accepted as confirmation of enrolment. Our representatives will not give any verbal commitments.
If you were offered any discounts, payment plans, or specific terms, kindly carry a copy of any such email communication to avail the benefit. Only written communication will be accepted as proof of agreement or offer.
- For all Courses: Seats are confirmed and blocked once payments have been received and registration form duly filled. For student availing a payment plan a seat is confirmed once Security & post dated cheques are handed over and initial payment clears.
- The institute follows a strict zero-refund policy, kindly be sure of your intent to do a course before enrolling.
- The Application Fee and Balance Fee payment is not refundable nor transferable.
- Cheques that bounce will attract a per-day penalty starting from their due date, currently set at INR 500/- per day from date the payment falls due, irrespective of the actual date of cheque bounce, you are responsible to ensure that your accounts are well-funded and cheques handed in are free of errors.
- Refer to the Refund Policy below for any clarifications.
- List of Holidays are published so that students may plan their leaves and schedules accordingly, no makeup classes will be provided for students who miss a class.
- International students, please refer to our International Students section for more information. Please contact us for more info and for any promotional offers & discounts
WE FOLLOW A ZERO REFUND POLICY.
All fee are liable to be paid at time of Registration. Payment plans are incidental and registration is a commitment to pay the entire course fee amount and does not constitute ability to withdraw from the course or cancel on any part nor full payment due at any point of time after registration. So please be sure of attending the course when you register for one. Payments for a course/batch will not be transferred or adjusted against another student, course, batch or any other facility.