* We accept a maximum of 7 students per batch.
* Please note that private classes are available only for our Pro-DJ and Guitar courses.
* In order to secure your seat and have all your questions answered, we recommend that you apply well in advance.
* Please contact us for information about ongoing promotional offers and discounts.
* To schedule a tour of the school, or for more information, contact us at:
Audio Engineering – 31/01/2017 (Full)
Registrations also open for – 28/04/2017 (Now receiving enquiries & early-bird registrations)
Electronic Music Production – 19/02/2017 (2 seats available)
Registrations open for –18/03/2017 (Now receiving enquiries & early-bird registrations)
Pro-DJ – 25/02/2017 (4 seats left)
Registrations open for – 01/04/2017 (Now receiving enquiries & early-bird registrations)
DJ/Producer – 19/02/2017 (1 seats available)
Registrations open for – 18/03/2017 (Now receiving enquiries & early-bird registrations)
Guitar – Private 1 on 1 classes (Enrollment Full)
* English is mandatory. Every applicant must have a good understanding of English, as all our courses are taught entirely in the English language.
* We communicate by email. Please provide an email address that you check regularly.
* Applicants must have a valid email address, phone number, and mailing address.
* Basic computer skills are required for our Audio Engineering and Electronic Music Production courses.
* No outside equipment is required to complete the programs. Our studios are well equipped. Students can make studio bookings to complete their assignments and class projects for the duration of their course without any additional costs.
* There is no age limit for any of our courses, although we recommend that applicants are at least 10th standard pass for Audio Engineering, and at least 13 years old for our Production and DJ courses. For the Guitar course, the minimum age is 7.
1. Registration – As our batch sizes are small and fill up quickly, you should reserve and re-confirm your seat well in advance.
– For Full Time Audio Engineering Program: Once you are sure of joining this program, apply for the course through our online Audio Engineering Application form. An Application fee is required payable in two parts. The first part is payable to get access to the Online Application form(receive via email). On Submission of the Online Form the second part of the Application Fee is required to be submitted (Application fee is non refundable).
If accepted, you shall be contacted and shall be given instructions and a cut-off date to complete the registration formalities and deposit the course fee to confirm a seat.
– For all other courses: To reserve a seat for your desired part time course and start date, you must pay an Application Fee. This will block your seat for the next four (4) days, allowing sufficient time to make the Balance Fee payment. Part time courses are enrolled on a first come – first serve basis.
– Once you have paid the Application Fee, we will email you a Digital Registration Form. Please complete the required information & fill up the online form.
2. Submit Documents Digitally (for all courses)
– Submit the completed Digital Registration Form via email.
– Submit a scanned copy of a valid national ID proof via email (driver’s license / PAN card / passport ID page / aadhar card).
– Submit a digital photograph of yourself via email (passport picture or a clear selfie).
3. Balance Fee Payment – Your seat is confirmed only once we receive the full Fee payment for the course. (For part-time courses the Application Fee will only block the seat for 4 days.) – Please deposit the Balance Fee payment within 4 days of starting the registration process. 100% fees are due up front. If you were offered a payment plan, please confirm the same via email, along with cheque due dates, and have the same delivered to the Academy in person or via courier within 4 days of registration.
4. Maintain Your Seat In order to ensure that your seat is confirmed, please complete all the formalities:
– Payment of Application Fee and Balance Fee.
– Submission of registration form, digital photograph, and ID proof.
– If you are on a payment plan, make sure to deposit your cheques as per the dates agreed upon.
* International students, please refer to our International Students section for more information.
* For Payment plans: All post-dated cheques are due at the time of registration.
* Only written communication will be accepted as confirmation of enrolment. Our representatives will not give any verbal commitments.
* If you were offered any discounts, payment plans, or specific terms, kindly carry a copy of any such email communication to avail the benefit. Only written communication will be accepted as proof of agreement.
* For all Courses: Seats will only be blocked for four (4) days, by which time the Balance Fee payment must be received.
* We follow a zero-refund policy. The Application Fee and Balance Fee payment is not refundable or transferable.
* Cheques that bounce will attract a per-day penalty starting from their due date.
* List of Holidays are published so that students may plan their leaves and schedules accordingly, no makeup classes will be provided for students who miss a class .
Please contact us for info on any promotional offers & discounts